A few months after its worldwide unveiling, the brand appears to be expanding the Realme GT 3 to global markets, probably including India but that can’t be said for certain as of now. However, the phone did appear on the Indian certification site BIS, hinting at a launch in the country.
Realme GT 3 global launch date
Realme GT 3 will launch globally on June 14th, according to the leaked poster shared by Paras. The company is yet to make an official announcement regarding the same.
Realme GT 3 specifications
- Display: The Realme GT 3 sports a 6.74-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, 2772 X 1240 pixels resolution, 93.69 percent contrast ratio, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1100nits peak brightness, and 1.07 billion colours.
- Processor: The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The phone comes in 8GB+128GB, 12GB+256GB, 16GB+256GB, 16GB+512GB, and 16GB+1TB variants.
- OS: The Realme GT 3 boots Android 13-based Realme UI custom skin out of the box.
- Battery: The phone packs a 4,600mAh battery with 240W SuperVOOC fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.
- Cameras: The Realme GT 3 has triple rear cameras on the back, with a 50MP primary Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS and LED flash, an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, and a 2MP microscope camera. There is a 16MP snapper for selfies and video chats on the front.