OnePlus Nord 3 Geekbench listing
- The Geekbench listing shows a OnePlus smartphone with the phone number CPH2493 which is said to belong to the OnePlus Nord 3, according to a report by My Smart Price.
- For those unaware, Geekbench is a platform where a device’s processor and GPU are tested to see its benchmarking performance. Unreleased smartphones usually appear on Geekbench, and this gives us an idea on what its processor, RAM and OS would be.
- Here, the OnePlus Nord 3 has been spotted with an octa-core clocked at 3.05GHz codenamed k6983_v1 with three performance cores clocked at 2.85GHz and four efficiency cores clocked at 1.80GHz. It also comes with the Mali-G710 GPU.
- This processor is most likely the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset.
- The smartphone has a single-core score of 791, and a multi-core score of 1806.
- The Geekbench listing also shows the smartphone is running Android 13 which would have a custom OS layered on top when launched.
- The OnePlus Nord 3 is also spotted with 15.06GB which would be 16GB of RAM. OnePlus will most likely launch the smartphone in more variants.
While the Geekbench listing reveals only little about the smartphone it still corroborates previous leaks and rumours. It is also speculated that the OnePlus Nord 3 is going to be a rebranded version of the OnePlus Ace 2V. Based on what we know so far, here’s what the OnePlus Nord 3’s spec sheet could look like.
OnePlus Nord 3 specifications (expected)
- Display: The OnePlus Nord 3 is expected to feature a 6.74-inch 1.5K AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will most likely come with a punch-hole display.
- Processor: The smartphone will most likely be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC.
- RAM and Storage: Rumours suggest OnePlus will launch the Nord 3 in two variants of 12GB RAM and 16GB RAM with 256GB of onboard storage.
- Cameras: The OnePlus Nord 3 is said to feature three rear cameras comprising of a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP secondary lens and a 2MP third sensor. For selfies, it could house a 16MP front camera.
- Battery: The phone is tipped to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 80W fast charging support.
- OS: On the software front, the OnePlus Nord 3 will most likely run Android 13 with OxygenOS 13 layered on top.